Thursday, October 25, 2007

T for Two

T has been very good for our relationship. My Daddy has always had a strong libido, whereas mine was a sort-of hit or miss kind of thing, but the day he gets a shot (and for a day or so after), he has a surge that carries us both away.

We have a ritual now: he is on injectable T, which is actually kind of scary to do yourself, so I do it for him. (If he was to do it himself, he'd have to inject in his leg, which can be painful for up to a day afterward if he tenses during the injection and he doesn't trust that he could stay relaxed while about to jab himself.)

Our ritual goes like so:

He assembles the necessary supplies (2 needles, 2 alcohol pads, the bottle of T in suspension, one syringe barrel, one band-aid) and I wait for him in the bedroom. He comes in, I undress him, and lay him out on the bed. I spend the next 20 minutes to half an hour going down on him, trying to get his endorphins working nicely.

We retreat to the bathroom where I roll the bottle of T between my hands, warming the liquid up while he attaches the first needle to the syringe barrel. He takes the bottle, swabs the top with alcohol rub #1, and I go and check our online calendar to see which butt cheek is up for the day. While I am doing that, he draws up the proper amount of T into the syringe and removes any air bubbles, then changes needles to the non-blunted one that we'll use for the actual injection.

I come back, wash my hands, and he swabs the correct butt cheek. I find the upper outer quadrant of the cheek, unsheathe the needle, count to three quickly, and inject him. He tries to relax. I pull back on the plunger just enough to determine that I haven't hit a blood vessel, then inject the T. Once it's all in, I pull out the needle, sheathe it once more, and dispose of it in our under-sink sharps container. He puts on a band-aid, if necessary, while I apologize for having to stab him with needles every ten days.

We return to the bedroom, where I go down on him some more. (His clit is more sensitive after the injection -- it might be psychosomatic but I don't care. It's lovely!) And after another half-hour or so, he becomes extremely toppish and rough with me, and I let him, which makes us both very happy.

T is a wonderful, wonderful thing.

(I'm sorry I disappeared for so long! I will be continuing to post but sometimes I have a hard time writing, especially when other life crap gets in the way. But things are fine and thank you for caring. :)

2 comments:

Ms. Avarice said...

Thank you for sharing, I was just checking up on you last night and it had been a month since we heard from you! Glad to hear that things are well.

Essin' Em said...

glad the T is going so well. I'm in an interesting class called "clinical issues for the transgender community" and we did a 3 hour presentation on T the other day, so it's interesting to hear your experience of it as well :)