Wednesday, September 26, 2007

When good scenes go bad

I don't actually think of what Daddy and I do as "scenes", really. That word, to me, implies a level of planning or forethought that we don't always utilize. But sometimes, like today, there is planning involved, and even then things can go...well, wrong.

Daddy and I had an intense morning yesterday. I topped him for the first time -- like, really topped him. It was intense, it was hot, and it was totally unexpected. I have never considered myself a switch, but I must admit that I found trying out the Domly side of things was fun. I wouldn't say it got me off, exactly, but I did find it beguiling. I imagine it will happen again, but isn't likely to become the norm around here.

At any rate, he promised vengeance for my insolence, and decided he'd like to wait until today to wreak said vengeance. So this afternoon, he asked me how I was feeling (we find that checking in before starting something heavy emotionally or sexually leads to less unintended upheaval afterward -- though that was a trial and error sort of enlightenment for us) and when I smilingly told him I was fine, he brought my collar and two wrist cuffs, told me to strip and put them on and wait for him in the living room, on my knees.

Naked, collared, and cuffed, I waited. And waited. And strained to hear what was happening in the bedroom: music came on, was turned up. Various banging and knocking sounds, doors opening and shutting...but since I was not too far from the bedroom I couldn't get up and peek. He'd have caught me for sure.

Perhaps ten minutes went by. My knees and back started to complain, so I started shifting my weight around. (Note: technically I stayed "on my knees" the entire time. But sometimes it's easier to settle in that position if you rest your hands on your legs and take some of the weight that way...)

He entered the room in my favourite outfit of his: black binder, camo shorts, thick leather belt. God, he is beautiful. We recently shaved his head down except for his mohawk, so he has this black streak down the center of his head that goes beautifully with his shirt....hot. Just...hot.

I knelt up for him and he caressed my nipples with one hand as the other cupped the back of my head and brought me close against his chest. "You're beautiful, baby," he whispered to me: I whimpered in response. He slipped a finger into the back of my collar and pulled me up onto my feet, moving behind me so that my back was against him.

I actually *felt* myself becoming aroused for him; blood rushed to my cunt, my nipples became harder and much more sensitive. My hips moved of their own volition and he chuckled. It's so obvious that I love what we do.

One set of handcuffs later, (to connect my cuffed hands together behind my back), he maneuvered me into the bedroom and onto my stomach on the bed.

"You can cry, you can whimper, you can moan, but if at any time I can hear you above the music, I'm going to gag you, pet. Do you understand?" His lips were harsh against my ear and I found myself wishing desperately that he would kiss my cheek, just for a moment. But I simply nodded, and he got up to choose something off of the dresser.

He'd been careful to show me the dresser before he blindfolded me, and the contents made me cry. The flogger, a belt, the dreaded drumsticks, two clothespins, a candle, and razors. Of that list, I would only ever *request* one of those items be used on me. The rest, I loathe to varying degrees.

The bed moved with his weight when he returned. "Lay still," he warned, and I felt the cool metal of a razor against my back. Just stroking at first, not cutting me yet, but I whimpered anyway. It takes me time to reacclimate to the razor and so at first even just stroking it against my skin feels like I am being sliced to the bone.

But he knows this, so he works up to actually cutting me. I actually love the razor once I am used to it. The pain is sharp and focused and somehow it drives everything else out of my mind. A younger version of me used to cut (like so many of us do) so I still associate the physical pain of cutting with emotional release and relaxation. I like it.

The one part of razor use that I don't like is when he goes over the initial he is carving into my lower back. I scar easily, being a pale girl, and he is bent on scarring his letter into my flesh. It's been healing over for a while, though, so each time he re-cuts it now, he is breaking scar tissue and it is *painful*. I mean, really, really painful. I am barely able to stand it, and each time my entire body breaks out in a heavy sweat from the sickening rush of adrenaline.

So he did that today, and then gave me a rest in the form of a forced blowjob. This was part of the payback, see, I had tried to make him suck my cock (an activity he hates), so it was turn about. Personally, I don't mind blowjobs, even on bioboys, (except if they come in my mouth without telling me first -- how RUDE.) and I am not bragging when I say I'm pretty good at it. The only difficulty comes if my jaw locks, which is actually a very common thing for me. (I could get it fixed surgically but elective surgery isn't high on my list of things to do right now.)

Daddy put me on my side, my arms bound behind my back, and proceeded to shove his cock into my mouth. I don't know if it was the angle, or the fact that it's hard to tell how deep you are with a strap-on, especially when one partner is on their knees and the other's on their side laying down....at any rate, I ended up choking several times. And that's fine, hot even, except...the last time somehow my gag reflex was triggered past the point where I could voluntarily suppress it.

And I threw up. On his cock. Oh my god.

All of my usual okay-ness with whatever happens in bed flew out the window. I THREW UP ON HIS COCK, that's all I could think, and I couldn't decide whether to laugh or cry at first. But crying won out very quickly, because OH MY GOD, I mean...AHHHH!!! Nightmares walk in daylight: I threw UP on his COCK. And sure, some people like that, but it's not something that interests either of us...and that's okay. Also, throwing up SUCKS, and this is the first time anything like this happened to me.

Plus, it was on my favourite comforter, which just adds insult to injury.

He was great, though, not at all grossed out. He cleaned everything up, including me, and asked me if I wanted to continue or stop. I seriously considered trying to work through it, but....the horror of the situation won out and I used my safeword. He removed my collar and cuffs and held me, rocked me, reassured me that he didn't hate me or think I was gross. And he apologized profusely -- so did I -- because he hadn't meant to choke me quite that badly.

I am disappointed in myself because I really did, one the one hand, want to continue. I felt (feel) like I ruined his plans. But on the other hand, I am proud of myself for being able to clearly admit that this had put a cap on the day's activities for me and not tried to soldier on when I was too distressed. It wouldn't have been fair to either of us.

But I'm still really grossed out. Ech.

5 comments:

Essin' Em said...

I'm impressed. I would have safeworded it before he even asked. Because me + throwing up = one of the worst things ever. I've done it like 10 times in my entire life...never from being drunk. And I would do almost anything to avoid it. Ugh. I HATE HATE HATE throwing up.

Way to realize your limits though. Sorry it had to happen at all, but at least you learned a bit from it.

tongue-tied said...

ah, yes. the delicate veil between turned on & turned off ... luckily, devotion & trust can allow for a little puke once in a while.

O said...

There is so much here to respond to that I hardly know where to start, and I really value that in reading someone. I'm sorry if this is all over the place but that's why, and it's a testimony to the fact that you write so well.

The first thing I want to say is how much I admire your honesty and your courage in writing about this. I don't read very many sex blogs. I deeply admire your blog because you write with such searing honesty. I think this is very difficult to do, and most sexblogs don't, or can't sustain it (and I don't except myself from that list).

I've only dabbled in D/s relationships. My own inclinations are far more on the s side, and when one ex and I experimented with me topping him it was very intense. I found I liked it, and it was all very unexpected. Like you, it was clear it wouldn't be the norm ever.

I deeply admire your honesty here and it's lacking in many blogs. I agree entirely with the falseness of calling these things 'scenes'. I understand why that word is used, and there are good reasons to call them 'scenes', but that usage encapsulates some of my discomfort with the idea of D/s or BDSM as a fixed practice or community. When one is in a loving sexual relationship, not every sexual encounter has the kind of formality or structure that that word implies.

I've never tried to give a blowjob to a strap on, and I think there are probably some slight physical differences there even if the strapon is very good. This may be why your gag reflex was engaged.

I *have* had the experience of giving a blowjob and suddenly my gag reflex gets triggered. It hasn't happened often, but it's happened, and I'll have to stop til it's under control. In different circumstances I would have thrown up, without question. If I'd been tied or hadn't been able to control the angle of penetration or if it'd been a strapon or dildo I absolutely would have.

These things happen, things go wrong. Most people who write about sex don't seem to talk about this. How many posts have we ever seen where some woman talks about the fact that she didn't come? Couldn't come, even though the sex was great and she wanted to?

Almost no one blogs about that, yet as women we all know that happens.

And far fewer bloggers ever talk about the normal mishaps of sex: what about suddenly getting your period in the middle of fucking? and so on.

I loved this post and I admire your courage in writing about it, and I admire as always your ability to write so well about very private things.
I'm glad it you and your Daddy handled it so well, and I think that truly speaks to the strength and depth of your relationship. And also to your own strength, not just in saying you couldn't continue but in also having this courage to write about it. Thank you.

best wishes to you both,
O

danzer1986 said...

hey wow..threw up huh.. ouch
yea thin line between turn on and turn off . babe..yay its sticky situation

love ur blog nonetheless.. i added u to my gmail.. lol just because.. im candykisess by the way
**smooches**

Essin' Em said...

where have you been???? I'm worrrried!