Monday, September 17, 2007

Possession

I find that as my libido goes in cycles -- SEX. NOW./Need Lots of Sex/Need Some Sex/Sex Would Be Nice/Sex?...Okay/NO SEX, NO WAY -- so, too, does my mental state. There are times when I think that I'd be totally fine sharing Daddy with someone else in a sexual situation (threesomes, etc). In fact, just this afternoon I told him about a number of fantasies I have about the two of us in sexual situations with another partner -- or partners.

This discussion arose from a dream I had last night, in which Daddy and I were staying at a hotel somewhere. In the dream, I awoke in the hotel room and saw him awake, looking at me. "How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Not well...I was really, really horny so I went downstairs and fucked the guy at the front desk," My jaw dropped, but he continued: "and after that I was still really horny so I went and fucked the guy in the coat room."

I gaped, and finally managed to sputter, "But why didn't you just WAKE ME UP? I would have loved to fuck you! Didn't you want me more than them?"

He smirked at me. "Nah. Sometimes I just want cock." I stared at him, stung, a whirlwind of emotion flooding my mind -- anger, hurt, arousal (which surprised me) -- and then I woke up.

* * *

I meant to segue into a post on jealousy, my sudden fantasy of having threesomes (or more) with him, (even though I am not ready to consider the actual reality of such a proposition, nor am I considering opening that box in the near future), and how I feel about the idea of seeing him with a biomale or two or three...but I let the post sit for too long and I'm going to have to return to the topic when I am more inspired.

No comments: