Friday, September 14, 2007

Light-blinded

I may have mentioned earlier that I find it very difficult to get into a sexy frame of mind when I am under stress of any kind. Actually, this has gotten easier as I've grown more accustomed to stress and my body's reaction to it, but when I'm under a LOT of stress, I still find myself in a place where my mind has overpowered my body and I can't, under any circumstances, let go and feel anything sexual.

This doesn't mean I can't have sex. I take great pleasure in loving my partner even if I am not up to have that physical gesture reciprocated. And there are times, usually after some great pressure has lifted, that my libido normalizes and my body just wants to make up for all the orgasms it missed.

It's hard to be selfish, but Daddy makes it awfully easy sometimes.

I've never before had a partner that craved *giving* oral sex the way that he does, and since he is my first female-bodied partner, I've never been in a situation before where I felt I could fully trust my cunt to the person manipulating it. But with him, I do -- he knows what he's doing, after all.

Yesterday we did really nothing other than fuck. The entire day. But while he was going down on me, something suddenly felt...different. Wildly different. So different that I wasn't entirely certain that I liked it and I writhed away from him a few times.

"WHAT are you doing?" I gasped, the second or third time he made my hips move in a way I'd never felt them move before.

"Shhh. Just feel it," he whispered. Looking down, I realized that he had one finger on my clit -- it wasn't his tongue after all. "Relax, baby."

But the feeling was so intense...overwhelmingly so. My eyes welled up the way that they do if you try to look directly at the sun -- in fact, that's how my clit felt, too. "No! I can't, it's too much, what are you DOING?"

His finger moved relentlessly. "Just playing with your pearl, darlin'. Tell me how it feels."

I didn't understand. "It's making my toes numb and it feels totally different than when *I* do it," I gasped, "and I don't know if I even like it." He spread my outer lips and seemed to take a new grip on my clit -- the sensation tingled in my toes and I squirmed restlessly.

"Well, it's just different when it's someone else's hand, baby, that's all -"

"No!" I cut in, pulling entirely away from his stimulation. "It's TOTALLY different. It's a lot."

"A lot of what?" His eyes locked on mine and he gently stroked my clit, not in the way that had unsettled me, but in a soothing, gentle manner.

"It's just..." I groped for words and unexpectedly, tears welled up in my eyes, "...it's a lot. I don't know how to explain it but I think it's too much for me right now."

His eyes glimmered in the half-light of our bedroom as he considered for a moment. "It's like that for me, sometimes, too. You know when you make me come really hard and I burst into tears afterward?" I nodded. "That's when I have this same kind of intense sensation that you're talking about. It starts at my toes and works its way up until it hits my clit, and then I come really, really hard. I think if you can make it past the initial weirdness, you'll find the same thing."

I caught my breath in a sob and shook my head. "Maybe but it doesn't feel good right now. It doesn't feel at all like it does when I do it." My feet twitched involuntarily as he brushed my clit again. "Just tell me, please, what's going on down there?"

"I've got your hood pulled back and I'm rubbing your clit, baby," he answered, demonstrating. "Try to relax and go with it, ok?"

But it was still too much for me, and we stopped. I felt emotionally overwhelmed, unable to hold on through the strange, intense, eyes-to-the-sun feeling just then. So I cried a little and asked him to please be inside me, because I wanted to be as close to him as possible and I knew that would feel good. It always does, with him.

So he slid two fingers inside me and fucked me until I swear my eyes crossed. And afterward I asked him to show me what he had done that made me feel so strange, and he did. Did you know, until that moment, I had never actually seen my clit before? And I had no idea about hoods and all that. I mean, it makes *sense* now -- I mean, I've seen tons of hood piercings and such, but I never stopped to think about it.

I think I still have a lot to learn about sex.

No comments: