Sunday, September 16, 2007

On being proven very, very wrong

An addendum to my last post on the unendurable pleasure of the bare clitoral orgasm: evidently I can take it if I'm high. I find that all sex for me is better while high, actually. My mind is fogged up enough to not interfere with my body's experience of pleasure, and I come so much more easily, naturally, and enjoyably. The pleasure is undeniable and, for the most part, not at all frightening. (This can be my biggest block on the road to orgasm: when it gets really, really intense, I get really, really frightened.)

Last night Daddy repeated the procedure of pushing my hood back and directly stimulating my clit, but this time I was able to get past the light-blinding feeling and make it to the most intense clitoral orgasm I have ever had. It went on for what felt like ten or fifteen minutes (I have no idea if this is accurate) and it was just...bliss. I'm so glad he decided to try again because it was definitely worthwhile.

On the fisting front, neither of us have yet been successful. In fact, we've both found that when we've been trying, each of us have been simply too tight at the time to manage more than 3 fingers. (I might have taken 4 for a moment or two, but it was too much.) But we intend to keep trying. And trying, and trying, and trying...

6 comments:

Essin' Em said...

I am actually in the middle of a book entitled "A hand in the bush - the art of vaginal fisting" since I want J to be able to do it to me (and I can't do more than 3 fingers, and that's pushing it).

It's pretty interesting so far.

If you want, you can get it at edenfantasys.com, and if you enter my super special code 2QW, you get 15% off :)

Keep me updated on the fisiting project - I feel I mirror you a bit in that.

tongue-tied said...

in my extremely limited experience, having gone through childbirth certainly seems to help. that and having small hands ;) i don't recommend having a baby just to find out though! maybe just the knowing that something that big has been there before helps? degree of arousal is key, too. hmmm, maybe i should read that book ....

btw, i really enjoy your blog!

M. Monkey said...

Thank you both!

Em, I am going to look for that book for sure -- thank you so much for the code!

Tongue-tied: hee, I do want to be fisted, but definitely not *that* badly! I adore your blog so much and so does my partner. You are very talented!

bigbootymona said...

I just had my clitoris unhooded a month ago and I wonder how it will be when I resume my sexual activities again.I think it will be much more sensitive for my bisexual lover tongue and fingers but I am sure my orgasms will be much more than before the surgery.
Any advise on how to handle such exposed clitoris now?

M. Monkey said...

That sounds very...intense. I don't have any advice -- perhaps the person that performed the procedure for you has some suggestions. Good luck with it!

Judith said...

I am a homebirth midwife here in Holland and have had two natural births myself and I really do not think having given birth matters. Fisting, especially first time fisting, is much more about trust in your partner and confidence in both them and yourself. Muscle tone and control matters, which is why yoga is so useful for preparation, it builds the ability to control muscles and breathing. Yoga helps you get your mind into the right place where you can just let go of control. That said if you don't want to go to the trouble of learning yoga then use Yoni Massage, plenty of good videos out there on that and when done right it really deeply relaxes the body. My wife has never given birth, (but does yoga every day) but after forty minutes of massaging her her vulva, perineum, vaginal entrance and anus I can slide my whole hand inside her vagina like going into butter on a warm summer day. The trick is for me to wait until my finger tips detect the last little bits of tension go from her two sphincters. Supporting the body while fisting can be important which is why we use the Librator wedge and ramp, it allows the person being fisting to relax and focus on opening up, and it presents their body in the best way in order to gain easy access :). Yoni massage is also the path way to full on, inhibited ejaculation.

Debra Addingtons book "A Hand In The Bush" is excellent, a must read for anyone wanting to fist.