Sunday, August 19, 2007

For shame, blogger!

I've been remiss lately, I know. But I am back with a short observation on Things That Give Me a Happy: hand-held showerheads.

When I was a little girl I used to masturbate with allllll kinds of things, including a motorized nail-file (without the sandpapery part!), a mechanical toothbrush (again, without the abrasive part), and dolls of many sizes, shapes, and colors. All of this occurred within the safety of my bedroom, mostly at night, but the first-ever orgasm I had outside of my safe haven was in the shower with a hand-held showerhead.

It started innocently enough; I was just showering, you know, like you do, and rinsing off, also like you do, when one of the streams of water...caught my attention. That's all it took and voila, I had discovered the joys of masturbating in the shower. Sadly, I have never in my life OWNED my own hand-held showerhead.

Until today.

Daddy and I spent yesterday trying to install the showerhead only to be totally thwarted by the flow restrictor that turned the flow of water into a dribble of water. BUT. Now we have a bigger, better, (more expensive) showerhead, and I am actually praying that it works. Because I really, really miss shower orgasms. Here's hoping!

1 comment:

Essin' Em said...

As a fellow lover of the amazing shower head, this post really hit home.

I haven't had one either since I stopped living with my mother (when I went to college in 2002), and none of the apartments I've lived in have had them (although my current one has an attached shower head...I wonder....if I was in the tub, legs up in the air...maybe...)

You'll have to keep us updated!